2008. augusztus 20., szerda

Weekdays in Madrid 2.

In the beginning only a few occasional parties balanced the laborsome workdays. In our second week here the company celebrated the 1 year anniversary of opening of the central Madrilenian office. They hired an Irish pub for this occasion with free drinks and food in the first 4 hours... You can imagine how much the crowed got soaked! I was with them in that of course... We headed home at half past 1 in the morning with Monika, tried to catch the last metro. Unfortunately the last one already had gone so we went to the surface again and tried to find our bus among the numerous night buses. Well that was the moment I fell into my very self-respecting, slightly resented drunken-state! I declared that "I don't need help, I can go home alone" and with a metro map (colorful schematic lines on a white peace of paper) on the surface I was trying to find our way home... Later Monika summarized the story in a letter to her friend like this:

...Ákos was asking me, which metro we had taken, and where we were right there. I told him in vain that we didn't travel and we are right there as before, he didn't believe me... :) (...) Then a bus came and fortunately it brought us very close to our apartment. It seemed he knows again where we were, so I walked ahead while he was watering a nearby bush. When I looked back he was wandering far away so I had to run after him before I loose him completely...

The next two weeks went by uneventfully. Then 2 of our Hungarian colleagues and their flat mate a German guy organized a house party. Well the organization wasn't the best but those few who eventually came were enjoying themselves. Though I was cautious this time, the Spanish beer conquered me eventually. Again there was two good hours I cannot remember. I performed again a kind of chair dance and finally I even drove the porcelain bus! Madrid-Ákos: 2-0   After training so hard in Malaga nights, I was quite disappointed by this result... :))


We were preparing much better for the next party even we made flyers! But finally the owner interrupted. Referring for a previous hardcore night (flying carpets and golden shower from the balcony - we weren't there! ;) ) he forbade any parties in the flat. That's life.

Issue 1 Issue 2

The flyers edited strictly in Microsoft Paint... :))

I got into busy projects at the job (FIFA 09, Need For Speed Underground, Red Alert 3) - and I had to do lots of overtime. But sometimes funny moments broke the hard work:

Kép 004 Kép 002

I posture with Maciek, the economy lecturer from the Gdansk Uni...

080831_171138_u790SW,S790SW

Well, you want to stand out somehow... :)

080814_190621_px

My workplace with a sleeping Siergei. The only desk in the world where a PlayStation2 and a PSP are must. And I was able to get a ball-armchair like that - it cannot be an accident! ;))))

P8290009_px

This is already the Need For Speed test. Life is hard! :)

080826_174705_c 

Siergei again with one of the fixtures

Nincsenek megjegyzések: